Power era technologies and design.
– Waste water treatment including filtration, sedimentation, sludge programs.
– Assessment and validation evaluation of design calculations of a crude distillation unit-revamp of an oil refinery primarily based in Greece.
– Assessment of fabric and heat balances, stream sheeting evaluation.
– Pump calculations, vent calculations, evaluation of Hazops and SIL reviews.
– Overview of heat and materials balances and course of flow sheeting.
– Pump calculations, vent calculations, line sizing calculations, pressure relief programs overview and evaluation.
– P&ID Overview.
– Developed design basis documentation for gasification facility.
– Assessment of biomass / waste feedstock for power era.
– Assessment and preparation of costs estimates for gas turbine, steam turbine and heat recovery steam era items.
– Design and analysis to determine optimum energy generation configuration for varied coal and biomass feed stocks.
– Utilization of steam and gas turbine software (GTPRO / GT Grasp) to mannequin and analyze coal to power plants preparations.
– Crude distillation unit modeling, evaluate and appraisal.
– Energy era review and design research.
– Modeling and simulation of energy generation models (boilers, steam turbines, condensers and feed water heaters, heat recovery steam generators).
– Capital and operating costs estimates of steam and gasoline turbines plants.
– Negotiations, reviewing distributors and appraisal of distributors.
– Selection and optimization of steam, gasoline turbine, heat restoration boiler to match appropriate feedstock.
– Feasibility studies of waste water therapy plants.
– Economic evaluation of waste water therapy plant.
– Power generation unit process modeling.
– Modeling of steam turbine unit for optimum extraction of steam for feed water heaters.
– Crude distillation unit analysis and appraisal.
– Waste water treatment including filtration, sedimentation and sludge methods.
– Waste water plant modeling and analysis.
– Steam path evaluation for steam turbines and feed water heaters.
– Power consumption discount research on CHP plants.
– Conceptual design and simulation of crude distillation units to optimize separation trays effectivity and enhance yield of outputs.
– Reactor-Separator system simulation to optimize operating parameters akin to temperature, focus, reflux ratios.
– Modeling and simulation of fuel absorption systems utilizing finite aspect approach.
– Developed a computational mannequin to increase pollutant removing efficiency on a simultaneous heat and mass switch gas scrubbing system.
– Heat restoration analysis on scrubbers and fuel absorption systems.
– Humidification and cooling tower methods evaluation.
Honors & Publications
– ProII Simulation, GT Pro (Gas and steam turbine analysis).
– Turbo Scrubber ( for gas cleansing).
– B.Eng. With Honors – Chemical Engineering, Industrial Research, Bradford University, United Kingdom
Oil Refinery, Power Technology and Waste to Power Chemical Engineer Guide (1548)
– Energy era technologies and design.
– Oil refinery know-how and design: Hydrotreators, hydrocracker and crude distillation.
– Waste to power processes: Incineration, pyrolysis and anaerobic digestion.
– Process overdeveloped and P&ID assessment of bio diesel plant.
– Combustion technology and furnace and burner system design and appraisal.
– Conversion of coal to fuel and liquids and biomass to power technologies.
– Coal gasification, waste heat boilers, steam and fuel turbine evaluation.
– Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, gasification, pyrolysis.
– Waste water remedy together with filtration, sedimentation, sludge techniques.
Impartial Guide, 2008 – Present
– Evaluation and validation analysis of design calculations of a crude distillation unit-revamp of an oil refinery based in Greece.
– Co-ordination of project activities for crude distillation unit.
– Hydrotreator unit operation evaluation and review.
– Reviewing and checking of stress relief methods calculations, pressure safety valves calculations inside the refinery community.
– Power from waste plant research, design and assessment.
– Waste water therapy plant design, research and evaluation.
– Evaluate of feedstocks (coal, waste, natural gas) to guage optimum energy generation association that will improve energy output and CAPEX.
– Power technology design and optimization.
– Challenge management activities of oil refinery and petrochemical advanced.
– Course of design and assessment of oil refinery items.
– Design assessment of energy technology plant for a Russian oil refinery.
– Preparation of design foundation documentations for a power plant.
– Reviewing of optimum preparations of heat recovery steam generators for refinery energy plant.
Challenge administration activities for Biodiesel Plant.
– Overview of fabric and heat balances, circulate sheeting review.