This programme is specifically designed to establish and resolve problems with manufacturing planning and scheduling in petroleum refineries which might be mostly encountered by refinery personnel working on this space. Problems with operations scheduling for petroleum refining are discussed in depth. It’s going to also be enhanced with planning and scheduling examples and will provide related background info of the topic.
Additionally the programme will present a detailed overview of refining course of yields, from the crude oil feed to the completed products. Major refining processes are presented and discussed, including feedstock, feedstock preparation, working situations, catalysts, yields, product properties, and economics.
This system is oriented toward the practical aspects of refinery operations as well because the terminology and economics of refining.
The seminar is split into two modules:
MODULE I – Manufacturing Planning & Scheduling Petroleum Refineries
MODULE II – Refinery Course of Yields Optimisation
Every module is structured and will be taken as a stand-alone course; nevertheless, delegates will maximise their advantages by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-again as a two-week seminar.
The key goals of this complete course are as follows:
– Gain an appreciation of trendy planning and scheduling tools that will be useful for planning of crude and product deliveries of their facilities
– Help in improved operations, optimization, upgrading and modification of existing amenities
– Will end in improved profitability and assist in steady modernization of services
– Act as a primer into the business of Petroleum Refining to maximise process fluid yields
– Familiarize trade professionals with all processes related to the processing of petroleum into completed merchandise
– Equip new engineers into the business, with the fundamental tools for understanding the advanced nature of Refining and its operations
Petroleum Refining-Manufacturing Planning, Scheduling and Yield Optimization is a palms on, stimulating studying expertise. The programme can be highly interactive, with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas. Participation is encouraged in a supportive environment.